thestraggletag asked: Rumbelle. AU. Vampire!Gold
Belle was the thing that the monsters ran from, and she knew it: she was the Slayer, after all, the one girl in all the world chosen to defeat the demons that lurked in the darkness, and vampires were the worst.
Their leader in Storybrooke, apparnently, was an utter bastard: Mr Gold, for that was all anyone knew of his name, delighted in taunting her, in fighting her with the cane he carried and sparring until she was breathing hard, without ever causing any damage or allowing her to do the same.
He seemed to enjoy her flushed skin and wild hair, her heaving chest and the anger flashing in her eyes: at least if the fact that he had her pressed against a tombstone and his - admittedly supremely talented - tongue in her mouth was anything to go by. She’d had worse nights, and his hair was so very soft around her fingers.
- ladystarksansa likes this
- lita64 said: AHHHHHH! SLAYER!BELLE. THIS IS EVERYTHING I’VE EVER WANTED. :D
- lita64 likes this
- raisedbyanother likes this
- sfgirl18 likes this
- chibidarxel likes this
- faerietailsandslimysnails likes this
- vivacioustavernwench likes this
- ddagent likes this
- valoscope likes this
- annythecat likes this
- thestraggletag said: Bless you, Rufee
- thestraggletag likes this
- gepardo likes this
- superwholockianlady likes this
- rufeepeach posted this