lady-loki-laufeyson asked: Rumple as Jareth, Belle as Sarah, Labyrinth
They were in a ballroom, and Belle’s dress was spun from the finest golden silk, long and flowing and gorgeous. Rumpelstiltskin’s hands were rough and cool in hers, but they fitted like gloves and he danced marvelously, his unnatural grace a balance for her human clumsiness. But she had to save her father, who he had stolen from her in a poorly made deal, and no amount of magic or sweeping waltzes could remove her family from her heart; she took his spinning wheel from the corner, and smashed the windows of the ballroom, the world spinning into disarray and the last thing she saw - the very last - was Rumpelstiltskin’s face, more heartbroken than any she had ever seen.
- angelt626 said: the noise that just came out of my mouth was not human.
- raisedbyanother likes this
- rachelillustrates likes this
- faerietailsandslimysnails likes this
- valoscope likes this
- annythecat likes this
- gepardo likes this
- ddagent said: God that was beautiful. Have you ever thought about extending this?
- ddagent likes this
- calonari likes this
- rufeepeach posted this