calonari asked: Belle and Ruby. Modern Au. "Grown-up" pajama party.
“Oh, no, we are not having a pillow fight,” Belle folded her arms and shook her head, unmoveable.
“But… but they’re so much fun!” Ruby protested, throwing a cushion at her friend as an example, and frowning when it was calmly caught and put to one side.
“You don’t think Rum has magic mirrors everywhere? And Archie and Jefferson over for drinks? We’re already in skimpy nightclothes, I’m not helping him out anymore than that.”
Every man in Gold’s shop groaned, and complained for days about his girlfriend’s pragmatism.
- lookitsteatime likes this
- lita64 said: LOL!
- lita64 likes this
- coneygoil likes this
- bibliophileemily likes this
- hooksdarling likes this
- angeliquedelamort likes this
- sfgirl18 likes this
- dances-on-the-sand likes this
- faerietailsandslimysnails likes this
- queeninthetrees likes this
- littleredridingwhale likes this
- calonari likes this
- gepardo likes this
- olverabonk likes this
- iambicdearie likes this
- rufeepeach posted this