I know I like a poem when I start trying to make it fit my OTP
I’m getting all my ‘Rabbits on the Run’ feelings from ‘Cradle Song’ by William Blake.
I have ten sheets of analysis to work through.
Head meet desk.
- angeliquedelamort likes this
- valoscope likes this
- rufeepeach reblogged this from amuseoffyre and added:
- schmoo999 likes this
- missblackwood likes this
- amuseoffyre reblogged this from rufeepeach and added:
- calonari said: yes gooood. And I’m reading JarethxSarah, and I should be studying. We’re in the same boat, blood of my blood.
- calonari likes this
- accio-firewhiskey likes this
- rufeepeach posted this